Sign-Ups are now open for restaurant participants at Bacon & Barrel Festival. Restaurant Participants have the opportunity to Swine-and-Dine 1,000 bacon-loving locals by showcasing a dish of their own creation featuring bacon or pork.
Benefits of participation include:
- Opportunity to promote your restaurant and get out in front of lots of new faces
- Participation in a great community event that benefits an even greater not-for-profit organization, The Phoenix Club of Nashville
- Promotional inclusion in all Nashville Scene promotion of the event including
- Print Ads!
- Email Blasts to list of 30,000 subscribers
- Online ads, website, ticket pages
- Custom social media posts
- Posters, fliers, and more!
- Opportunity to host a giveaway onsite, or distribute to-go menus, swag, coupons, etc.
Restaurant Participant Requirements
- Prepare and serve sample-sized portions of your specialty dish for 1,000 people. We encourage you to choose something easy to batch in bulk and finish on site. Feel free to be creative!
- $250 table fee *this fee helps us cover the cost of everything we provide you, like tables, chairs, linens, trash service, lighting, tenting, and more - so that we can contribute more proceeds to the Phoenix Club!